My online interview experience was
completely different than that of the in-person interview, and I learned a lot. So many factors are
important to remember such as the background, lighting, and sound. I feel as
though I answered the questions well and emphasized my strengths, but there
were things I could have improved. I should have chosen a place where there
wasn’t as much traffic, with roommates coming in and out. It was also more
difficult for me to relate to and feel comfortable talking to the person,
without seeing them in-person. I’d like to use less “um’s” and “uh’s”, and I
also found myself looking at the screen, rather than the camera, so it looked
like I was looking down instead of in the person’s eyes. I got asked questions
that I hadn’t thought of before, which will help me be prepared for future
interviews. I learned several helpful tips so that I will be prepared for the
next online interview I have!
No comments:
Post a Comment